Sunday, September 17, 2006

Was out with the peeps from the bball club just now.

Went for a lil of bball, had a great time running around working my heart and body, sweating it out and ogling at bimbo's lil brother, who is very handsome and cranky and smart for a 5 year old kid!

Then had dinner with poke and black hole and realized that they can eat alot. I mean.. ALOT. Like at least twice of my dinner.

I'm not on diet on anything. But what they've eaten might even be three times what Addie ate for her lunch in school! =DDD

After that we went on to the park and lied on the rocks for some time. It was cooling and quiet and everything till we started talking about stupid things.. hahahahah

They drank a lil alcohol, which I didn't touched one bit!

I drank plain water =D

Poor von had herself and her bro lost when she came over to take the vcds from me just now and eneded up walking 2 bus stops.. which is so funny. =P
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA