Monday, March 12, 2007

ren xing

I may have been attacked by the loser virus recently.. :(

Not only did I fall flat on my ..erm. face yesterday at the stage (because of the emcee's height) i also lost my voice today. Every single word I mutters is filled with reluctance and sounds so muffled although I thought it'd be quite sexy if i use it for the 1900-hotline. :)

i've got friends who loves jay for that reason too, although they never caught any balls of what he's singing about.

my lips are also swollen and has cracks at the side, proof of dehydration on my part for the past few days. i actually down-ed one whole kettle of water just now. i hope i won't get water retention! :(

...and i felt so ren xing at some of the decisions i've made.

i just wish that whatever i do right now would not go against my wish or make me feel unhappy unless i really, really is left with no choice.



from the ren-xing,
Charps.
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA