Friday, March 02, 2007

working it out

im sicked. as in, i had a fever from the rain and the sore throat.. and im getting to the customer's place later at 8pm. not that i wanted such a weird timing but.. the customer has been calling me up since yesterday and i didn;t want to drag it.

i proposed the weekend mornings, or today morning/afternoon in fact but he insisted at night so i can't really do anything can i? but poor thing to my colleagues who have to bear with my frequent "im working today." and "nono, im not working today because of.." which hinders up the planning.

i know its so ma fan, but ... i just wished i worked today somewhere else. at least i'll still earn some money. sigh.

i haven't been thinking much lately, didn't have the time to but i've been dreaming. which makes me felt bad and regretful.

and my farecard is running low again! :( thanks to me because i've been diligently working lately. hah! :X



from the very ma fan,
Charps!
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA