Tuesday, February 27, 2007

aint no growing fat!

unlike SibehSian, I also went for a interview and it sucks big time too. I don't even know how they got my contacts, nor which position that I am going for and it is only when I reached the office did I realize..

it's one of those mlm companies again! :(

spent yesterday revising with adee at macs and we're seriously swearin' off mac! but my mom just called to say she's buying mac home..

i think i really need that jog i planned last night. and yes, i am gonna get my buddy buddy to run around the neighbourhood with me!

i ain't no growing fat!! :D

..and my boss very incidentally remembered my pay yesterday. weets! :D

but im still sour at the fact that my colleague seems pissed off with me. i mean, she's not speaking to me! now, what did i do again? >.< (thanks to adee who kept drawing that >0< face on the book now i got the virus too. sigh!



From the growing sideways,
Charps! :(
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA