Saturday, February 24, 2007

Back to Blog!

Hello people!

How does it feels to see me in blogger again?! Cool huh?! Getting you guys to change your links every now and then.. Wakakakakaka. :X

I've decided to move back to blogger due to several reasons.
  1. Convenience - Highlight-ing, bold-ing, color-ing and even link-ing. It's all so much easier here. Talk about copy-ing & paste-ing too!
  2. Variety - I can't stand having my template looking the same after some time. You see me changing my templates in wordpress between that few designs and I'm getting bored. Seriously.
One con though, I have no idea how to lock posts here. But no worries, I decided locked posts shall all be transfer over there. for my ranting purposes. :D

So now, you shall see me in a whole new light in blogger!



From the very, very love blogger,
Charps! :D
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA