Thursday, September 28, 2006

I got to know so many things about my classmates today! It's like everybody are warming up already.. YAY!!! No more myself bored again! (what kind of english is that?)

Anyway, today during lesson my teammates were being so funny la! Rif got his chin on the mousepad and using it by moving his chin around the mousepad. I played with him and then everyone of us nudge the other teammate who looked at us and said..

"Are the two of you too bored?!" and still ended up playing with us, with his chin on the mousepad too!

WAKAKA. Then nearing class end, GH came over to my table with his laptop and showed me this 02 mania game, which I'm so in love with, though I really couldn't handle the game just yet, being too stewpit and everything =) Then CL, JY, CS and the guys crowded around the table, checking out my music files, his game files and everything. Started talking about music and realized that there are really freakos who existed. HAHAHA

One of them almost forgotten to bring his laptop home! =D

Rushed to the general meeting with the girls and ended up being sabo-ed as the leader... AGAIN. Had a hard time gathering ideas as the people were still feeling weird with each other, though I must say we fared way better than the other 3 groupings out there.

People, GO GO GO!

Would be attending a concert in school after class and meeting tomorrow, probably would reach home real late like 11pm and then gotta wake up early for saturday again.

I'm so looking forward to sunday morning. A morning with the brat gone overseas and mom, outside! =)))

My polylife is busy.. =(
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA