Sunday, September 17, 2006

*update

I think I have this kind face. Very very kind/used/generous/stupid face. Today, everyone came to me to ask me for help/work and everything.

Make me very dulan.

My project teammates discussed everything on their own and rejected meeting at somewhere convenient for them and then didnt tell me anything at all till I prompt. Fuck.. now I can't go out with my tuition peeps! It's like half year since I met them!

NVM.

One of my friend asked me for a loan of $70. If I have this money I would have *engine sound* fly to buy my clothes for my award ceremony on this coming saturday. Guess what? The money is for another purpose that I really would reject for giving a loan.

That she need the money urgently to pay for a friend who is urgently in need of the money for buying clothes that kind of thing.

Wah lao, seriously la, these kind of things if no money = don buy. Why get yourself in debt?

At my best, I could only offer her a loan of $20. I now left $30 for my clothes and I just gotta starve myself these few days for some extra cash.

I haven't got my pay because my boss went oversea!!! =.=

Then everyone is clicking on Charps online to ask her the following questions
  1. is the proposal done?
  2. can you update me on the progress
  3. can you contact this person
  4. can you get your team members to get the things out
  5. can you call up the organisations (100+ of them. freak no.!) by tuesday?
  6. can you give me a loan
  7. can you help me do this..

Sometimes I think it really pays to be a bad guy. When I was Miss Justice Bao, no one asked me to do ANYTHING. Except things in my scope of responsibilities of course. They do their work nicely, get it done before I ask for it and then guai guai follow everything making things go smoothly.

WOW! I should really revert to that. C'on Charps, Time to chill out and leave the work for the arseholes who hasn't been doing much!



donlikedonlikedonlikedonlikedonlike.

donlikenotbeingnotifiedofthingsyoupplhavecomeupwithduringyourOWNdiscussion.

thisissupposedtobeadepartmentthing,ateamkindofthing.

imangrybecauseofaccommodationihavetogiveupanotherchancetomeetupoldfriendsandgivingthemduerespectbycancellingappointmentsagain.

allbecauseimangrythisteamthingisgoingtobeofmuchmoreimportancethanaoutingoutside,becauseitissupposedtobesomethinglike'work'andihavetoberesponsible.

feltsopuppet.
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA