Monday, September 25, 2006

With my heart filled with reluctance, I went to school today with Hui Lin..

Why is it that their class are filled with much more dynamic people and sociable, for that matters..

My class are filled like so-dead-i-have-nothing-to-say kind of people. I don't know if they're too serious with work or whatsoever, but it just doesn't seems right.

Went to class today and things got a little better. Really, I thought it was a little better.. so I'm kinda looking forward to the next and every lessons.

But my buddy o' buddy is not getting to school tomorrow and I'm feeling so tired from the whole month plus of insufficient sleep.

So I thought, hmm, maybe I could take this opportunity to stay home and sleep in one day.

BUT, since I've promised the other 2 to get to school, then I'd be honouring my promises.

Maybe I'll sleep in class tomorrow. -.-" Though I'm not feeling that close to my classmates yet, except for 2 of the new guys who are really crappy and some of the girls whom I knew previously from my club or ex-class.

AND EYYYEERRR, my lecturer for tomorrow looks like some foggy-4-eyed creature but I hope his character is good, his judgement is fair and his comments are constructive.

Well, I'm really getting some sleep soon...
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA