Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Today went to Hotel Mirama for jap buffet with the peeps..

Must say the buffet was great, we had at least 32 ebi tempuras on our table! 32! Excluding the other tempuras + sashimi + soup + noodle + steamed dishes!!

We ate till we almost fell over la!


And the 3 girls.. they are big sicko perverts!!! *grumbles*

And yes, I've enjoyed very much today..

Usually I'll talk more about my unhappiness.

I thought I was supposed to meet this friend of mine who we always get to school together for tomorrow..

end up I heard from another friend that she's meeting someone else for school.

and that someone else is the irritating possessive friend I've talked before.

Yesterday while online, we talked about this friend and I decided.

I really don't like her. =(

But I won't smack her or anything. If before this I'm ignoring her, I'm just gonna ignore all the more. Haha! =D
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA