Saturday, September 23, 2006

About Watches

The other day I was in town with black hole and she was telling me this.

"Charps, why are you always looking at the watches?"
"Did I?"
"YEAH! And you're like 'analysing' each and every watch. BUT YOU NEVER BUY ONE."
"Eh, those watches are so ex la! And I haven't found one that captured my heart yet." *made stewpit sound*
"Ha. Ha. Ha."

...

I have many watches at home. Some were from mom, mainly sport watches and mainly those clockwatches I've got myself not for time purposes but for collection. I also have this watch from Von, but I don't think it suits me very well.

Reason being, a watch can be a watch if it is treated by you like ONLY A WATCH.

For me, a watch would need to suit the one who's wearing it or it's just another useless metal on your body.

The watch interface; its design; its wrist strap diameter; is it chrono or digital and even the colors, make a big big difference!

For me I don't like watches with large wrist strap. Not only does it restrict my freedom but also it looks awkward!

A round interface would look kinda weird on me too, whereas a square/rectangular one would normally make me look like a guy. So, must pick carefully!

Color wise, I would try to pick less of blue/black/red colors which would be too bold and go for normal color like silver sometimes. Now that if I could pick, I would choose green interface with shimmer or purple in shimmer. WeetZ! So cool la.

Don't ask me if they suits me yet. I haven't tried them on my wrist yet! So yeah, that's all the knowledge I have for watches. I think it's really limited.

HA. HA. HA.
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA