Saturday, September 23, 2006

Yesterday and today are 2 verrry hectic schedule for me.

So I was supposed to rush to a meeting after class for today's programme and then to the rehearsal and then to another meeting for a event.

But then my lecturer was late. No she was verrryy late. Like for an hour.

So everyone in the room was cold and trembling and there ain't anyone making any noise in the room, unlike in my previous class!

Wah lao, first time I miss them so much. First time I appreciates the politics in class and first time I appreciate being called lame!

When I was finally done with class, I ran straight for the rehearsal skipping 2 meetings because I was very late. I got into the threatre and guess who I saw?! THAT ZHI WEI LA!!

Ok, so I didn't really see him. When I was going rows after rows looking for my seat(I'm very de directionless), he called me up and said that HE SAW ME.

HE WAS SHOCKED TO SEE ME IN THE AWARD CEREMONY REHEARSAL.

So qian bian that guy!

And then I asked where he was while continuing my search for my seat and he kept repeating "in front in front look in front" while everytime i look in front i can see nothing. When I reached my seat he gave up and called me.

WAKAKAK. We were like 1 row between us only la. So funny.

Then board the bus to SK with him because he needed to get his phone cover and I needed to get my pant for today. Had a great time chatting with him on the bus because we talked about recessive genes.

ZHIWEI, you have recesssiveee genees! =D

Heh.

When I reached home I bathe and slept from 8 till 3.30am. CL was online!

Weets! So I chatted with my new classmate who is so 'funny' 'cute' and eh 'babyish' because he's the YOUNGEST in the class! That guy keep hinting we old already! =(

And then I remembered.

OH NO

OH FUCK

OHHHHH GOSHH!

I FORGOTTEN TO DO MY JOURNAL WORK!

Then I had to send an email to my lecturer explaining the reasons and rushing out the journal.



I went for the ceremony and was sms-ing with zhiwei or eryc throughout the whole thing la. After that skipped the reception and went for the kiddie programme to look at the cute kidmos!

SEAN WAS SO CUTE!!! He shaved his hair and looked almost like bald except that he has this bunch of hair at the front. LOL!

Had fun with the peeps at the pizzahut after that.. weetz, I was treated again! =Xx

Went for a walk around the mall and saw the SI promotion thingy being held there. The 2 finalists were signing their names on posters and whatsoever. When Jonathan Leong hugs a lady, Casey went crazy. And I was going like "Jump down from here and you sure can have a taste of how's it like!" LOL =x

Went home alone like any other Saturdays. I SLEPT IN THE BUS AGAIN! But this time I overslept. It was until the bus drove into the parking lane of the interchange did I woke up. The bus driver was shocked to see me and was like

"eh, ain't you the girl who wanted to alight at the bus stop?"
"eh yeah."
"what are you doing here?"
"eh I overslept."
"ORHHHHHH!!!! You machiam scared me! Thought who talk to me.. Anyway you can walk from here. Be careful of the buses"

And I walked a long way to the bus interchange with a hurting foot.

Anyway my foot is still hurting from the stewpit shoe..

Shall blog again when I'm free. =D
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA