Friday, September 22, 2006

Irritating buggers.. irresponsible buggers..

Ok, just venting my frustration. =)

I'm angry with the inefficiency of the people around who are holding jobs they are not capable of. I'm frustrated with the trends and fully aware of the consequences of what they've done would cause to the whole project.

Today I spent my day in a less hectic pace than the ones I've had recently, going to the mall after school to shop leisurely and have dinner with my buddy.

And yeah, I was there to take a look at the pant for Saturday's event.

...

So everything I'm doing recently has been linked to several big ideas. projects committments projects committments.

I could hardly heave a sigh of relieve finally when the head of another department approaches me to do up a proposal for her by saturday.

Freak.

So I told her I am going to be real buzzed from tomorrow onwards till the whole of saturday and she insisted I do it. I wanna smack her in the face, get her to look into the mirror and say

"Look at that, it's your job and it's hardly half of my current workload. So stop complaining about it when I've helped you with your task when I have my own business to mind and yes, start crackin!"

She then suggested for me to pass the job down to a friend who's in the same department as me. Apparently my friend would be at home resting her bad throat tomorrow so I'm supposed to pass the work to her, like depriving her of the chance to even rest properly.

Anyhow, by hook or by crook I WON'T be able to complete the proposal by saturday to even to get started on it so I've discussed with my friend and she has been a very nice girl, agree to help me out with the proposal and everything.

But I'm feeling damn guilty. Passing her the workload that doesn't belongs to her and depriving her the chance to even rest well at home when she's sick. I know the sickening feeling when you're suffering from the symptoms and the last thing you wanna do is really to get extra workload done for some incompetent leaders.

Really, so what if you've got an appointment on sat morning? What about your friday night and saturday afternoon and evening?

If you cannot live up to the job expectation, don't try for it and waste everybody's time.

That's firmly what I believed in and in the next meeting, I am so gonna get her to get people into her department and stop exploiting my teammates in my team.

Or me, for that matter.
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA