Monday, February 26, 2007

Otak guy cheat me

Just got back from work. It has been a rather fruitful day, despite my reluctance to get to work initially. :P Gotten the sales and met some really sincere people who don't trick me like a big babooo! I am happy when people treat me sincerely. lalalal..

But, this man freaked me out just now, on top of the family of xiaoqiang in the drain. I am not gonna mention how he freaked me out k.. but I am gonna mention how the otak guy cheated me of my feelings.

For the rate of 3 for $1, I would like it to be at least cooked and I made the request to have hot and just charcoal-ed otaks. I wanted to share it with the guys, but I guess they were afraid I might have lace poison in it because none of them took up the offer.

Nevermind lor, I bring home share with mummy. But good deed is never paid off.

My mom ate most of the otaks and she told me that the truth is, the uncle gave me uncoooked otaks. Not believing it (because the otak guy looked so honest) I took a big bite of it and yes, indeed.. I have raw corpses in my mouth now.

I will never buy otaks from sweet-looking otak guys again. NEVER! I shall trust only that uncle under the void deck near the Yio Chu Kang Mrt station.



From the cheated-of-feelings,
Charps! :(
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA