Sunday, February 25, 2007

Queasy

Should I go to the interview tomorrow? Am I up to it?

A million questions racing past my mind everyday..

Wil be getting to work in another. Gulps! 10mins. I'm gonna be late and I haven't taken any meals yet.

Thanks to the very gruesome Hannibal Rising I caught with black hole & Adee last evening! Black hole wanted to have dinner together at pepperlunch express, but I was too queasy for meat, let alone raw meat to be cooked.

Adee has a fun time having steamboat, eating meat and being a carnivore I guess, wouldn't be surprised if she become a cannibal. Heh!

Gotta go, but this is just a advise for those queasy tummies! Don't watch Hannibal Rising if you're afraid of blood because..

*spoilers ahead!*

You'll get to see face-eating monster. And the remaining of that face.



From the traumatised,
Charps :(
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA