Wednesday, February 28, 2007

autumn tale

met some very irritating people while working just now. reminded me of my worst job experience ever. this human, is so irritating i think i would have ji pa hor li kee si her a few hundred times if i am the boss.

very chicken mcnugget can!? ( - . -")

watching autumn tales now and im seriously addicted to it. won bin is no more that fantastic to me but still an eye candy nevertheless. it doesn't matter much since the focus of the show has always been junxi in the show for me ever since i lay my eyes on him the first time.

oh my, talk about love lust at first sight! :D

im watching it throught the night before i catch some nap, wake up early tomorrow for a hair cut (yes i could not stand it finally..) and meet shuning for some walk around.

i think i will be going to the office as well. i can't stand leaving my water bottle in the office, subjecting it to the danger of people drinking from it and leaving their saliva hanging around. it won't help matters even if it is cleaned. would you drink from your toilet bowl after you shitted on it?

thats the same logic here man! :)



From the very saliva-less,
Charps! :D
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA