Saturday, March 29, 2008

5am in the morning..

It's 5am in the morning and I'm still awake. Yeah I know that I should probably get to sleep since I'm waking up at 8 to prepare to get to work(and perhaps grab some delicious food for the first meal!) but I've been.. I don't know, thinking.. and mom's not home since she's overseas and perhaps I misses her constant naggings that I can't get to sleep.

Not that I'm a total mummy's girl or something but mom's been unhappy in the recent period of time and we've been talking more than usual and I'm more open up to her now. The fact that the people she's travelling with aint really nice souls are not putting my mind to ease! A good thing that she at least know us enough to give us a call everyday..

oh and time to get to sleep. goodnight peeps! May everyone dream of me tonight! :D

Labels:

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA