Sunday, March 23, 2008

The job interview

I went for my interview today and boss briefed me about what my job scope would be and was even nice enough to give me a ride to TPY so I could take a train home(ok, he was on his way to meet gf around that area so..lol!)

I don't really know what my position should be. Secretary? Personal Assistant or admin? But since I'm doing the work as his previous secretary is doing I supposed I'm a part-time-mode secretary. Heh. Very nice guy and yea, I consider my pay decent enough though no one would refuse a pay rise..

Was doing a little art and craft at home for my new 'notice board' but once again I've proven myself a remarkable artwork retard who can do nothing except sketch a screwdriver blardy well.

And why a screw-driver!? I think you've got to ask the screw driver that I was sketching.. maybe it has some magic powers. lol!

Anyway, I used commandstrip for the pasting of board onto my wall so it'll be easier to remove in future. The instruction on the use of commandstrip wrote:

Pull the perfomator off till it SNAPS.

So I tried to do it gently but it wouldn't snap.. so I used a little more force and.. it SNAPS! OH WOW! IT SNAPS INTO TWO!!

.......

and that explains why my notice board is damn ugly. I should've pasted a dark piece of paper behind or something..

Labels:

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA