Friday, March 21, 2008

Everyone wants to know the final outcome.. me too :(

Everyone is always interested in the final outcome.

No matter what they say about the process, the final outcome is just important. When people say they didn't mind losing a game because the experience is all that matters, learning something is all they needed, their final outcome wasn't on the game itself, but their life. So their life is the final outcome and it does matters.

Ok, I don't know if anyone catch what I'm trying to say but let's say I was writing down notes while doing a reading using the tarot cards for myself and it's freaking true this time round.

The first few times might be a blooper or a coincidence (ahyi says mine was quite accurate but i dont know!) and this is the one that makes me feel like.

Ok, this is real. This is really... real.

I was asking whether to accept the new job offered. I'll just do a brief summarization.

The cards indicate me as a person who is like. encyclopedia. Would give people 'facts' instead of sympathetic words during their depressed period cause I don't believe in coaxing people to make them feels better (you're only confusing them with the facts in my opinion but thats another story.) and thats true.

It also listed my fears and hopes and what I've always wanted to attain. The most freaky thing is that I realized I've got a card over and over again in one particular stage where it is about what I wants to achieve/best can achieve and its a positive card :)

I was in this dilemma because I didn't know what could be worst, to get a job and gets tied up with work, missing out on life OR to reject the job and get tied up with financial difficulties. The card gave me this interpreted answer:

Do not be afraid to move because you're scared of being hurt (no matter which I choose) because it's gonna hurt most if you don't move and you won't advance.

and yet, the final outcome, the card that I got for it is the hardest to interpret (commented by experienced tarot readers)

**P.S: I really think there's a guardian angel or spirit around me or when I'm using the deck of cards. Okay, I might sound crazy but when I did a little prayer and start askin' for help there's this tinglin' , fuzzy feelings inside me and being the target for real weird happenings in my old home and the 'hostage' in a long long time ago incident, I think its not hard to believe at all.. that there's truly angels, spirits protecting us

Labels:

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA