Thursday, March 20, 2008

Common FAQ for sprees' WHINERS

Technorati Tags:

Wow! We finally closed our less-than-2-days spree from threadless.com. Bonkey and I were aimming for the 15 tees benchmark but we ended up at 32 because of crazy threadless fans!

Like us!!! :D

I got 5 tees and each comes down to SGD$15~$16 after shipping. We were unable to accept any more orders for this spree as we experienced shirts in cart being OOS due to delays in placing orders, even if the shirts were added to cart. Which is.. sigh.

And I guess, these are the common found scenarios.. and the answers.

FAQ

1. I need time to ask my friends! To get their money and to place orders! Why do you close the spree so early!?

Ans: Quoting from Dictionary.com, the meaning of a spree is termed as "a period or outburst of extreme activity" which means that during this period of time everyone will be placing ALOT of orders especially during the quarter sales period when prices goes down.

This also means items are going out FAST and we're not going to be responsible for it. What we can do is we'll notify you once the spree is open so you can quickly rush home, plan, ask your friends and place the order. There is a number we aim to reach and once it is reached, we will close the spree. When that time comes, we will notify you again because we have to safeguard not only your interest, my interest but everyone's interest.

2. But IT'S STILL EARLY! WHY ARE YOU SO IRRESPONSIBLE? ITS ONLY 19 AND THE SPREE ENDS ON THE 23!!!

Ans: Okay buddy, listen. There are people who paid and placed their orders and although they are added to cart, the tees can still be OOS. So lets say you paid and your spree organizers decided because they want to give their friends time to think over.. at the expense of your items being OOS, how would you feel?

I would strangle and kill those time-wasting bastards for sure. :)

3. I've placed my order! But why isn't it included in the list?

Ans: Because you haven't paid the money, arsehole. PERIOD! :)

4. BUT I DON KNOW WHICH METHOD OF PAYMENT YOU RECEIVE! THATS WHY IM LATE!

Ans: Hi Mr/Ms Airhead, we accept transfer via the following bank. I hope you're singaporean because if you haven't heard of them, you ought to be shot in the head.

DBS/POSB/UOB/OCBC/Fairprice OCBC/Maybank

The following will be available soon..: Citibank.

5. Ok, so I have placed and paid my order. So?

Ans: We will pm/sms you when orders is in and ready for collection. Being friends surely we have some kind of contacts.. and since you know where to find us, please do not PM/SMS every other day to check if it arrived. I have experience of wasting 10 to 20 smses on stupid question like this (see below)

"Hi! HAVE MY SHIRT ARRIVE?!"

"Hi! HAVE MY SHIRT ARRIVE?!"

"Hi! HAVE MY SHIRT ARRIVE?!"

"Hi! HAVE MY SHIRT ARRIVE?!"

.......

What, do you really think the items flew over on their own? and do you not know estimated arrival is just a.. ESTIMATION?!

6. Ok, the item have arrived.. so whats now?

We will make arrangements to meet you for a lunch/dinner (or supper if you'd like) and let you collect the item while we're out having a nice meal. Please do not expect your poor friend, me, to run all the way to where you live and deliver it to your place. I'm not from UPSP/FedEX or Singpost. But let's say if you're really crippled in some way, please allow me to retain your items for you until one day I happen to drop by your area.

*note: This might take months, years or even decades depending on your location.

And these are the common FAQs. Probably noticed that I didn't touch on exchange rates? I normally quote a higher number and then refund all the remainings when the bank statement comes. So people, if we're not even earning a tip (or even few cents) from these sprees, pls stop WHINING and be considerate.

Labels:

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA