Monday, March 17, 2008

Spiderwick! :))

A mocha frappuncino and a salad is all that it needs to make it a good day, if it isn't so already. Baskin' in the evening sun I made my way towards home, walking as the sun shines down and made everything look so lovely. Like its almost impossible to miss it with its presence.

And thats when I prayed a little in my heart, hoping good things will stay the way it is.

An afternoon out with Chipmunk and Changi to watch "Spiderwick" at Cineleisure. We lunched at Pasta Mania which made all of us so bloated especially Chipmunk and I who had carbonara. I swearin' off carbonara at Pasta Mania next time round! The movie was great, exciting with adventures and great sound effect and graphics. If I have to discredit on anything, it'll be the ugly globlins.. but they're supposed to be ugly, ain't it? So its a really great show. 5 stars! Go watch it now!

*and if you're waiting for spoilers, no.. I'm not giving any spoilers this time round. Heh!*

...or maybe I am.

- Quote of the day -

"What happens if the book land into their hands?"

"You die, I die.. Bye bye."

We also managed to get to Kinokuniya (favourite of all time) and each of us got one deck of tarot cards home! I'm going to try my hands on the deck once I'm done with my frappuncino or this entry, whichever later.

Till then.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA