Monday, December 17, 2007

The thing about self-selected stupidity

 I don't freaking understand what mom is thinking. Either she is doing it on purpose, otherwise I would think that she's a idiot in and out.

The things she've done truly reflects that way you know. She just doesn't think at all! I know its bad of me to be saying this but she absolutely refuses to heed any advices from us, her son and daughter but instead choose to take her friends stupid, ridiculous advices that makes zero sense in terms of scientific reasoning and logic sense.

I've scheduled a meeting with the guys who did our air-conditioners at home to come and check on the pipings for a second time because I am hating the fact that it is dripping, despite being a new unit and all. I had to repaint my room as a result of their incapabilities and lack of thinking when they install the unit and I am pissed off by that as well.

At that point of time, I've asked mom (since she was in charge) to let the guys know that the pipings should be done so that it doesn't leak and as long as the pipings doesnt go all over the room, its really ok. Afterall, not leaking is a priority. Isn't it?

Mom, being a smart ass, thinks that everything is "gonna be ok". C'on la! If everything is going to be okay, then there would not be disputes in the world at all. The telling them part is to let them know our requirements and they could route or plan the routings with that in mind and not result in today's situation whereby they dare tell me it's the cabling problem and guess what I said?

"Then you should have thought of that when you drilled the hole, because right now because of you I have to repaint my whole room and endure another round of drillings, cleaning and repainting all because of your employees being inexperienced like you said."

They offer to do the re-cabling free, but hey, who's gonna pay for my paint? Who's gonna do the painting for us? And who's gonna clean the room that is gonna be full of dust and whatsoever for us?

Isn't it still us who do the work?

Mom still have the audacity to look at me and say we should have do this do that when I reminded her in a stern tone: "I TOLD YOU TO TELL THEM AND LET THEM KNOW SO THEY WONT DO FUCK-ED UP STUFFS LIKE THIS."

I swear every conversation that took place between me and her just doesn't work out at all. If this is the case, then I wouldn't want to be conversing with her AT ALL. It just doesn't makes sense wasting time and saliva with her when none of the words register in her mind or brain, whichever is screwed up.

I am so fed up because all the simple things she couldn't even do comes back to haunt me and she dares to push the responsibilities back on me. Then she wanted to take out the air filter to clean and proceeded to just 'trial & error' hoping to get the thing out in 1 piece when I told her I'd check out the manual now.

She'd be more than happy if she spoilt the whole filter and waste money getting a new one before spoiling it and buying it again. That's her, wasting time and money on everyone's part.

I'm seriously through talking with her and total fedup, pissed off and annoyed at her stupidity.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA