Monday, December 10, 2007

Rain~

Today poor Susu got bullied again! She got locked out of the room and I really wonder why she couldn't open it despite facing with a opponent that looked smaller than her..

Celebrated Qid's birthday after school and rushed home after that. Wanted to sleep but just couldn't so ended up watching the tv in the living room instead, something that I hadn't done in a while. I don't know why, but I found it to be too noisy after a little while and started to lower down the volume till its mute.

My brother came home, looked at me and told his friend "My sista is not herself today" before his friend goes "Yeah.. It's weird to be watching eh. MUTE Tv!" while I go -.-

The most -.- moment is when my brother change his clothes and came out showing me a picture of himself in his room and asking me "Do you think this look like someone?"

"Gay?"

"You?"

"Ultra-man?"

"........."

"NO!! Don't you think I look like RAIN?!?!?!"

"..."  *silence*

"No wonder it's been raining lately. Not because you look like rain hor, but because you say you look like him."

"!!!!!!!!!!!"

And I can't believe he keep repeating how he look like rain for so long till he got his butt out of the house and STILL I can hear him saying "I DON LOOK LIKE RAIN MEH?!"

Walao eh! There is no hope for the human race!! :P

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA