Sunday, December 02, 2007

About The New Job & People

Sheesh! I haven't been blogging as frequently! No wonder I felt so empty..

Today I will be getting to my new workplace again. It's kinda far, like an 1 hr there and back plus  a chartered bus ride. It's really the first time I'm working in a industrial place where there are so many commercial buildings around that looks like they are factories(or maybe they are) with their own canteens.

I was thankful to find out that we could actually choose to work on weekdays if we wanted to, so that solves my problem of finding work during the holidays. I don't really want to go roadshow you know, because the income is instable.

There are 4 people other than me who are the newcomers here. Three of us are from the same school but the other two hit it off better with each other probably because they knew each other right from the start. I wanted to make noise like what I did in the class but I was so shy!

*chuckles*

So I'm this really eh. nice girl who is kinda quiet in my workplace now. :X But I wish there's something that breaks the ice you know, because it starts to get awkward after a while..

I got home and mom said there's crab on the stove which turned out to be live crabs still waiting to be cooked! I was kinda fed up because she knew how early I got up (6am) and she expected me to wait till her cooking is done, which she should already done since i told her what time i would get back and how tired I was.

When I saw that, my eyes literally rolled rounds and rounds before I got back to my room and slept it off from 7.30pm till this morning 5.30am. Shiokness is when I wake up and see the crabs there in the pot on the table! :D

I got to get ready soon for the early breakfast and get ready to get to work. My mp3 is a really nice companion, but I'm thinking if there's anything better because I'm really bored stiff on the train and transportation..

In fact, I literally snooze off everytime I got a seat while on them. :P

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA