Thursday, November 22, 2007

The Kitchen

Before we moved to our current place, I found alot of things lacking in our old place. I wanted a bigger kitchen with better facilities, a nicely decorated living room, a wooden antique dining table with compatible chairs. I love experimenting with food at home but cooking was a hassle. First, I didn't used to have oven. Then I didn't have the glasswares I always loved to have nor do I have that smoke-sucking machine so I can't fry or do anything in the kitchen except to cook non-frying stuffs.

Which makes cooking a big hassle.

Anyway I suddenly realize that I've been cooking alot after I moved in. The average times I've cooked at home is 3 times a week. I am enjoying cooking now at home but I think I won't be able to cook as frequent as I am now in the near future.

Because... I've decided on signing up for the accounting course! Went to the seminar yesterday and found it quite ok. Although I had to learn from scratch again( there's no way to skip this for me) but I think it's all going to be worth it.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA