Monday, November 12, 2007

My Incredible Mom

My mom gave us a big scare today.

She came back from outside in the afternoon and I didn't hear her nagging at me at all for the whole day after that. Her door was bolt and her phone went unanswered when I called.

Now, it is very strange that my usual chatty mother is not in my room, SQUASHING my bed & me while she begin her sutra reciting session and it is very strange that she is not screaming at my brother for occupying the TV in the living room again.

I saw my brother in the living room and asked if mom went out. My brother asked me with a wide eye expression.

You mean..bogay is home?

I nodded and we got so worried that my eyes went red because it was all so un-natural that we were knocking down the door at 12am when mom took her time to open the door, only to go back to her bed again after that. Telling us not to disturb her beauty sleep.

!!!!!

After today I can claim her as a wonder. She can not sleep for days and then when she really pigs in.. omg. I think it's better described as hibernation.

Because we both remembered.. the only time she were away from us without a sound and any notice was when she fainted in a public toilet, while the two of us waited for her outside. Soon after, she was diagnosed with cancer. My brother was in primary school then and both of us were totally clueless when two ladies helped her out. Thanks god she's been in good health all these years but I can't take this heart attack from her.

And this is the time when we realized how cool and important mom is to us. The anxiety.. the blankness in our mind when we were knocking down the door.

She might not know how much she mean to us because we sucks at expressing our love. But Ma, asking you not to eat so much chocolate, sweet and durian is for your health.. and a way that we express our love for you ma! We care for your snacks health!

Bogay still dare eat so much! *snatch chocolates back*

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA