Wednesday, November 07, 2007

3rd Wisdom tooth.. OUT!

I just came back from the dentist @ toa payoh. I think the dentist is better than the one @ admiralty, but with all the bad drilling sound going on it really scares me! Thanks god it ended in about 10mins or so.

Although it felt like eternity. ( - . -      ")

Their x-ray machine is kinda advance compared to the other dentist that I've been. We must wear this full-suit x-ray thingy on our body and the machine will rotate 360 degrees to scan that one tooth. Also, their drilling machine seems to be able to penetrate concrete wall. I kept clenching my fist throughout the whole 10mins ordeal!

They're pretty much generous with the injection part as well. It not only numbed my jaw, chin, lips but also my tongue. :S

So I was feeling so sad because on the way there I saw alot of good food along toa payoh!! Damnit, why didn't I go and eat before the appointment is near.. and wanted to get my favourite fish soup from a nearby stall but the whole coffeeshop was closed! Don't know if it's closed for renovation or for some holiday thingy.

Wait, you mean they celebrate deepavali? Today's the eve of deepavali right?! DUH!!

Then I took a cab home. The damn cab driver. Don't let me see him again after my wound is ok. I sure complain until he say sorry to me lor. WTH! The moment I got on the cab I think he got something against me la. Keep lecturing me on why I took a cab instead of mrt and kept going on and on. I just ignored him like some nutcase la.

IF THAT FUCKER HAVE TO TAKE HIS TOOTH OUT I WANT TO SEE WHETHER HE WANTS TO DRIVE, TAKE MRT OR TAKE CAB. FUCK ARSE.

Somemore not like my house super near leh.. If near ar, I don't mind taking bus and crowding with the others. Problem is it's far, I have to take mrt and change bus plus I wasn't sure when the numbness might go off and the pain start.

So when I got off the car, I slammed the door damn hard. I wanted to kick it lor and tell him

本小姐心情不好不要来惹我!!!!!

But of course I couldn't.. :((

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA