Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Dilemma

Decisions.. decisions.. decision!! All at the wrong time.

I have decided to work for the upcoming IT fair. Then my boss for my weekend job said he might be sending me to another location for promotion during that period of time, increasing my pay from $6/hr to $7/hr excluding the 5% commission I'd take.

So I thought.

"Hmm.. just get days off for the IT Fair!"

When..

One of the telecom company here notices me and said I'm recruited through the school for this job that pays me $7/hr for the first 3 months and $9/hr for the 6months afterwards.

In addition, I get $600 if I complete the contract successfully..

So duh.. This job starts on the same DAY as the IT Fair and my current job.

Someone please tell me what to do..

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA