Friday, October 26, 2007

Gloomy week

The irony of life is when you have so much to do, so much to say and so much to make known but yet, you're powerless in letting it be known.

It hasn't been an exactly great week, with gloomy clouds hovering over our heads. Somehow it just reminded me of Mdm Ong.. How we thought she was getting well and teaching again when suddenly.. in one flash, she's gone.

Regrets is something I'd always loathe and helpless about and somehow.. I'm thinking of people I'm not supposed to miss.

To my best movie kaki & book buddy:

I'm helpless because I know whatever can be said wouldn't bring back the one you love. It's a difficult time and I know there are things you wanna say, to make up for and everything. But I believe he'd want the people he loves to be happy.

I'm bad with words, really. But I prayed for time to heal the wounds, for god to bless your daddy and everyone who's going through a difficult time now..

 

I don't know what I can do, but I hope whatever little can be done will helps.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA