Sunday, October 14, 2007

If only i knew..

Got teased at work today again. Thanks to the rumour that's been spreading around about blah blah blah and me. What have I done to deserve this?!!? :P Had more fun at work today.. Played at least 6 rounds of daytona at timezone.. and Keno intro me to this arcade racer game he's supposed to be champion. Too bad when he wanted to skive and show me he got owned by this even pro guy who kept banging him and winning by mere few kms.

Realised philliphines might be a good place to explore from Nowell's description. SGD$100=3000pesos=1500meals! Should be quite cheap right.. somemore the 1500 meals im counting are all of their famous jollibees fast food meals leh. Woots. He likes Singapore. That's the first I've heard.

Read a few friend's blog. Everyone's facing some problems. I don't know how to help them sometimes. I think its out of this 'i don know what to do' rather than 'i don wanna know' kind of thing. It's like I know they're facing problems but I don't know what I can do to help them. Accompany them as much as possible? Talk to them? or simply just let nature take it's own course? I think I sucks at human interpersonal(r/s) matters. Big time.

Time to talk to Georgie again to brush up my skills. Heh. :D

Am very tired now since I didn't slept enough and stood the whole day. Waking up early tomorrow to get a haircut and hair scalp treatment if I'm a early bird tomorrow. But still, I have a story to tell.

The story is about this lady who came to get locks with her sister(i think) who is sort of. under-developed. It's a illness that makes normal people like us feel that they are different and sometimes even cruel to them and their families. Anyway.. as usual I was bored and struck up a conversation with her. She told me they've booked 5 stars hotel go for everything high class and I was thinking "wth.. i think alot ppl donate money to their family last time.. they using it for holiday!?!?! somemore 5 stars leh. chicken mcnugget!" when her eyes started to water and mentioned that her mom had just passed away.

I held my breathe.

She told me that she hasn't travelled for 13 years because of the elderly(mom) who often got sicked and her sister needed people to look after. The intention of this holiday is to put everything behind for a moment and really get a break.. a one week break to pamper herself for the first time in 13 years.

I just stood there in a daze. It's like I felt so guilty for striking up the conversation, for thinking the worst of her and so many things that I've realised in our 10mins conversation.

I had this impulse to cry just now when she left the shop. If not for the fact that the guys were around(at a corner bitching about the near-retirement auntie who have weird attitude..) I think I'd cry lor. I don't know what to continue from here, but im waking up early tomorrow so we'll see what stories i have for tomorrow. :)

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA