Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Friends

I always had this dilemma in me. It's like a stone weighing on to whether I should be frank and blunt or whether I should be telling white lies or being so indirect with my words and actions that most of the time it annoys the crap outta me and I have no one to tell to except to start ranting online to avoid behaving like a..weirdo.

Most of the people i hang out with are different. Different groups with different characteristics. Getting along well with them to me means that we can get along, have fun together and talk to without any hard feelings or awkwardness. But it doesn't means I can accept everything about them or that whatever they like must be one of my preferences.

There's a lot of time when our opinions differs and they voiced out that something i think is nice is crap to them. While something that they think is nice looks like shit to me, i try to keep in mind not to hurt anyone with my senseless remarks and just say "maybe its just me, but they don really appeal to me." I was trying to be nice and making everybody's smile stay on their face.

BUT!

I really hate it when I have to give in to friends who thinks that choices made by others and not them are crap and theirs is the holy or rather royal ones. They'd flood you with pictures, videos and whatsmore which they think is absolutely stunning and to me, really.. it's nothing other than a crap of stuffs that i have to read, view and listen to out of COMMANDS.

Why commands? You ask.

Well, commands because they insist in such a way that you must listen to them, everything is correct with them around and there is no way you can be on par with them if you don't appreciate their preferences which I beg to differ. I find it highly offensive that I am not taken with a tinge of respect and that attitude is not one i would take.. especially from someone considered a friend, which is more than mere acquaintance. I wouldn't take an acquaintance words to mind since they probably don't know you and might not even be related to you in the long run (so i don't have the chance to run into them and say hi) but as a friend.. friend.. shouldn't friends be treated nicely? With equality, honesty and respect.

Or am i asking for too much? Opps. Maybe I am..

I don't like how people treat their 'supposed friends' with such attitudes that they consider to be sincere. I am having so much doubts that I think sometimes we are just tools to show off that well.. they have friends and they're popular and all kind of vain shit.

I probably sound like a pre-schooler talking about "I don't friend you anymore" over a case of eraser but thats the way it is. If you treat someone sincerely, even a stranger is given the basic courtesy, the basic respect and feelings taken into consideration before any words is spouted out from your lips.

And the moral of story is.. nothing. Just read this and you probably get the moral of the story. Haha. And yeah, was just thinking about how i was forced to accept people's choice and to make things worst, i thought that by forgoing mine, it would make things better which is often not the case. So i seriously want to learn how to say no to others and maybe stuff the same shit back to them by saying and acting like a real sissy and girly way like.

"EEK! THATS SO UGLY FOR GOD SAKE! IT'S RETRO? OMFG IT MUST BE SOME ANTIQUE FROM YOUR GRANDMA'S FUNERAL!!!! HAHAHAHAH"

Wakakaka. That'd really teach the crap outta those shitheads. I'm feeling so creative now that I could probably start writing a whole booklet of your mama jokes to the radio program at 98.7fm to win a prize or something.

When im supposed to be asleep at 3.37am in the morning!!!

 

**PS: To avoid misunderstanding, poor Sally might think that I am talking about her since she just 'commanded' me to put a picture of us in my dp. When asked why she is not doing the same, that girl insisted that I did not demand for it. So I demanded for it and she insist on her principle that she does not 'give in/accept demands'. Since it is highly possible that 'my younger sista' is lurking around this blog and probably could be reading this tomorrow, i thought it would be better to send a message to her.

That is.

"Sally, this is not for you. For you know that I don't meet demands when my demand is not met too! And yes, be assured that i won't use the "EEK..." way to get back at you for bullying you since i have a lot more ways that is better than that. So don't feel guilty if you're reading this post ok? Although i think it is really.. highly impossible, difficult for you to even feel guilty. SIGH! :)

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA