Saturday, October 06, 2007

Ramblings + Spree vintagevantage.com

I'm convinced school is not for me. At least not this week. The moment I stepped into my class for lessons, something bad will happen to me that day. So that makes Monday, Thursday and Friday.

Monday.. that freak teacher who says that our solution looks similar and stuff, got my comment shoot back to him in my work assignment. Was really pissed off and its a good thing it didnt affect my grades.

Thursday.. that bitch!! :S

Friday.. came home and the brat at home stir up a storm AGAIN. I mean, i've got enough of his bullshitting.. Pretending to be "oh-so-understanding" but do a totally different thing altogether! Like what the hell right? Then keep denying it denying it and says he will not and have not done any of those I've listed. Yeah right. The next time he wakes me up with bangings on the door, a phone call that starts with a string of vulgarities on the first line I'm so going to go "Quick, apologize to me if not i won't open the door" and start my recordings so that he can hear what he have to say.

Such a big ego and pretentious. I seriously take my hat off him. How could anyone do this so well?

So we had a verbal fight yesterday and he ended it off with "Right now i just don't wish to talk to you okay?!" when he's standing in my room, talking to me in an offensive tone.

Then get out lorrrrrr. :P

Was really feeling sucky yesterday but it's better today. Maybe it's because I'm going out for work later and can finally get him out of my sight. I still get angry over the things he say though, because i know its not true and he's sort of disillusioned.

Is that how you describe someone who keep thinking he's someone he's not, doing something he say he would never do and CONVINCE himself in his mind that he's a total gentleman when he's nothing sort of that? Seriously, I long suspected he has a problem. If only I'm a pyschologist I would hypotize him and make him wake up to the cruel truth of who he is.

Haha. I'm so evil! -.-

Oh.. and we're having a spree at vintagevantage.com which ends on monday morning (money must be in by monday 12pm through ibank transfer for posb banks) so if you think you want any shirts.. just msg me in msn or something. You can leave me a offline msg and I'll contact with you when I'm online. (weekends night after 10pm or monday whole day)

The retirement sales at vintagevantage.com is now going at $10USD/shirt and for shipping, now it's set at $2.50USD/shirt (after division). Any extras I would be transferring back to your accounts and I'll collect extras if it's not enough (which is not likely)

Pass me your order in this format

 

Name: Charps (or anything i can refer you as. such as nasri botak, shuyun turtle, chunsang toot head or something)

URL: http://www.vintagevantage.com/products.php?productcat_id=4&product_id=1259&gender=female

Quantity(for this design): 1

Size: L

 

**Take 1.50 for exchange rate.

Price: $10USD + $2.50USD=$12.50USD *1.50 = $18.75SGD

 

The more people buy the better it is since shipping fee will be divided out.. Anyway I'm not profiting from this spree la. Just organizing so everyone can buy something we like together without having to pay for shipping fee alone. That sucks, i know. I once got a book at $0.01USD and the shipping cost me $10USD. Like what the ....... right!?

And since now the exchange rate is low, people BUY!! :D

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA