Friday, September 28, 2007

Most expensive tissue ever.

Had my first lesson of facilities planning today. I find the faci ok but I have no idea why the guy in our team seems so quiet. The only time I heard him talking to me is when the others were gone and he's asking about the work and he have this really serious look on him..

Then during presentation time I asked a question and the team might have got the wrong idea because after that some others asked questions too and one of them replied with "since you want to argue.."

Like wth lor?! Who wants to argue with you.. It's just that I have a question and I just asked it. Even if you have no idea just say no idea la. If me I would do the same thing too. Also, I wasn't trying to be funny or anything. I think its okay to sound defensive but don't get so defensive that you think people are trying to sabo you or something. You've got the wrong target. I'm not that lame. I've grown out of it. ARGGGG!

And I got this old auntie who cheated me of my feelings just now at AMK Hub. Saw her selling tissue and thought maybe I can get some from her. So she said it's $1 but i didn't have small change and passed her a $5 note to change. Who knows she held on to it, said she has no change and say "nevermind la, take it i sell to you" and pass me 3 packets of tissue paper.

$5 for 3 tissue paper.. :(

I feel sad la although i sort of tell myself the auntie could take it to makan dinner. But my heart broke because my wallet also broke.. Especially after spending $138 on my contact lenses. Sigh!

Told mom and guess what? She said I deserved it.. she even told me something she WANTS me to learn from her. Yes. LEARN from her. So these are the followings.

  • Never donate to people who walks unsteadily. Reason: Some of them forged it. No matter how poor thing they looked. Evidence: Mom got brother to donate to this poor old man long time back and this 'poor old man' followed mom home and asked to be mom's father. like. WTF?!

 

  • Never, never donate to people who sits there with one gong gong(can to put money in). Reason: Some of them have high esteem. Too high if you ask me. Evidence: I put $2 into this gong gong held by a man at mrt station before. Although he look like he probably can work but.. aiya just give a little lor. You know what. He TSK TSK me. WTH..

 

  • Never donate to auntie who look poor thing. If you must, take small change. Reason: Auntie will not return you money. Evidence: My dinner. :(

 

Not like I'm a scrouge or anything but sometimes.. it really doesn't pays to be good. I seldom do volunteer work now so I hope every cents or dollars that I donate can help someone. But hor.. sometimes.. I just feel like slapping those people for being so..evil.

Yes. Evil. :(

*go back to whine to georgie ~!@#%^&$.*

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA