Thursday, September 27, 2007

transferred

I've just been transferred to another location to work. I guess it's a good thing, since i'm not really happy with the work now at the current location. One person divided into 5, promoting anything but my company's product. One day get at least 3 calls and sms from the chaser from hell who just have to get me to report to him about how many sales i've got and whatsoever, when my direct boss only ask me about it like once or twice a month, usually when its the end of month.

Moreover, job at current location is slack. It's so slack that there's no motivation at all now..Basically i'll just keep myself awake, try to get and stop people from fidgeting with the devices(damn those itchy fingers) and the lamers who gave me lame advices.

Lame advices is when you tell me you know alot, but you're telling me craps that i know is bullshit.

I miss working at the central location. It's still boring but at least i get to help out with the other departments and get to hold a real conversation once in a while. Although im surrounded by cameras but at least i don't get the hellish experience of calls for me to report my sales like every hour.

It's not like my sales is bad. I could clear stock but hey, your product gonna make it alright? and again.. how much are you paying me to work for you?

Geez.

I guess one of the other reason i wanna get away from there is because of the transportation. I have to take the fucking train. Did i tell anyone that i hate taking trains? Give me a bus anytime! I'll snooze on it throughout the ride.

**Update: the hellish chaser just gave me hints this saturday to be his promoter for his upcoming product. I am thankful to my boss for transferring me away.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA