Thursday, September 20, 2007

Evening with ex-W14G peeps

I didn't get to school in time today. I ended up waking up at 2.30pm, when it's probably time to get home in another 30mins from school. Shit me! My bodyclock is all messed up and everything.

Especially when I 'risk' my sleeping hours from 6pm to go buka puasa with my beloved w14g mates you know?!

The evening was great. Had murthabak at this famous prata place at Woodgrove with them and this is the first time that I come to know that muslims they break fast after listening to the radio -.-

Anyway! As usual the dinner was filled with dirty jokes (from the guys la. Me and shuyun very guai one) and stupid things going on. We had this game whereby one person have to say something like "I never wear bra before" and those who wore it before have to slap their face.

So of course, me and shuyun slap our face first la. :(

As the game proceeded, more 'truths' were revealed. Like who crushes on who.. who smacked people butt before and all kinds of weird questions.

Sharime and Chun Sang is the winner in this game. I think they slapped themselves the most. Lol!

Shuyun and I were going like 0.0 when the guys started their session again because we were trying so hard to 'preserve and purify' our image ever since yr 1 sem2 and yet everything is ruined everytime we go out with the guys.

And sharime got his 'masterpiece' on the plate that probably looks like some *ahem* asset.

.......

I told you no image already! Sigh! =(

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA