Sunday, September 16, 2007

Misery of the guai-kia

The misery of the guai kia. Like me. I am very guai. So guai until I thought I would vomit blood after being targetted by my mom. Somehow I think I am the one who gets all her funny tactics.

Just like this.

*open door to get out*

Mom: girl ar, help me off the water tap (when she's at the basin)

Girl: *thinking* (Ta ma de, cannot do yourself meh. Nevermind, I be guai kia) *off the tap and get ready for the door again*

Mom: Oei, cannot wash the cup is it. (the cup that i was intending to wash but left on the table to off the tap)

Girl: *run back to wash cup and run off for the door again*

Mom: *shout over the living room* Oei! Come and wash the dishes!

Girl: *thinking (TMD!! I want go out!!!)*

After finishing all the dishes..

Girl: *run off for the door like for the #4873476294824 time.*

Mom: hey!...

Girl: *look at the sky raining down happily*

Mom: *laughing really LOUDLY and HEARTILY* hahahha.. raining leh..

Girl: WTFFF!!!??!?!?!!?!?

Mom: You scolding me? I ask the sky to rain one. Hahahahahhhahahahaa...

Girl: *run into room and fumes like a rice cooker*

And I'm that girl la! Tell me.. Why should i be the guai kia?!?!?!

Bro is getting out of the door now on his first attempt and and and.. mom hasn't called him back even once.

I think my mom hates me secretly thats why! :((

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA