Sunday, September 16, 2007

The night before this

I was on msn with a friend from long long time back. He still sounds like the same confident guy I knew back then and I know how much pride he places in the things he do.

Because everything is about honour and pride to him. At least on the surface.

I used to speak with such ease, joke and listened on the phone thinking life's great. How life might just go the way we planned and end up with the things we aim to do. How things would go the right way and how happiness comes our way.

And then I got banged so badly, I thought to myself and said no way. That's impossible. It's not anyone's fault but mine because I got so eaten up by the emotions in me, said things I didn't mean and didn't even said hi anymore when we meet on the streets.

Wow, incredible. I never knew I'm such a monster in me. But now I know and I'll keep it in check. Phew.

So I finally got the chance and the courage to speak to him again and its good. Even if it's just on msn. We chatted briefly about how things goes and just when I thought there's never a chance we can ever meet again, god sent me a good news.

From his lips. (ok, his fingers.)

He is living NEAR me!

Ok ok, now cool down. I mean I'm excited not because I'm still into him (or maybe I am) but the idea of having an old friend living near to you is nice. I mean, it makes everything so familiar. Maybe we'll have a lunch together, maybe we'll be at starbucks together for a short chat or something. It's gonna be real nice.

Never mind the fact that he is living 4 streets away, 20mins walk from where I stay. It's still near. As long as its in the estate I'm in, it's near. Wooohooo!

And that's how life is going on for me, meeting ups and getting people into my life again. I felt like a stalker because I eh. knew his news.

I mean its hard not to know when I'm on close terms with someone that is of close relations and sometimes you just clicked and started chatting about somebody..

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA