Friday, September 14, 2007

The art of bitching

Many times I bitch about people in my blog.

When I looked up the archives, I see nothing but loads and loads of bitching involved about a particular classmate, a particularly bad and awful customer. Despite me blogging it out, the forces that were trapped within me sometimes still.. have nowhere to be directed to.

So i guess..and i thought. Maybe I should find a new way of bitching that will sooth my throat, sooth my fingers and sooth the air inside.

Opps. I meant the negative forces in me when im down, upset or angry ya know?

I shall start setting scenarios. Just like what I always do in dreams anyway. Whack them, slap them and be a sadist on my blog just as im in my dreams. I'll be just so happy and entertained by my weird thoughts and ideas on how to make them wise up that I'll be grinning and not frowning anymore.

Whoa, I am really a sadist lor~ :S Someone save me from my saddistic nature.. :D

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA