Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Bike experience in Vietnam, Hanoi

Today before we knocked off my boss introduced us to these ladies at the QC centre. They were able to converse in english and chinese so it was kinda enjoyable except for the fact that they then offered us a ride on their bike to our hotel nearby.

OMG la. I tell ya, my face went from -.- to 0.0 and then 0.0"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why? Because my bag is like so big and it wasn't able to buckle up properly with so many stuffs inside and im so scared they might just fall over and and and the traffic here is scary. The constant hornings from the other vehicles didn't help either and i was going MUMMMYYYYYY from the moment the bike starts till I put my feet down.

Now i think everyone knows how kia-si i am. Very very bo bin already!

Will be meeting Raymond (and Naim if he's not cooking) to join us for dinner to this new pizza place I've found on the web. Supposedly near to our hotel but lets see! I'm so craving for pizza right now and woooo.. I'm so looking forward to the shopping/outing on sunday!

And did I just mention monday's a offday too because sunday is the national day over here?

HIPPIEEE!!!!! :D

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA