Saturday, August 18, 2007

Stupidity has no cure, just like lazy bums too!

I really can't stand my brother sometimes. I have questioned my mom so many times in the past why why why I am so different from them.

And after typing out 6 paragraphs on how different I am from them, I've decided to delete the paragraphs altogether because I couldn't stop myself from writing the bad things and it just got negative from each paragraph and onwards.

Like how my brother is a stupid nuthead who, with every 3 out of 5 use of the computer will cause it to be infected with a new problem, be it trojans, virus or spywares.

Before I had my laptop, I uses the computer EVERYDAY. He uses it once a week. But all the problems came from his drive and I had absolutely no idea what he could have done to the comp such that he could infects it with a new virus even faster than I do my business in the bathroom.

Of course, with me using the computer everyday.. he pushes the blame onto me. So I got to send it to be fixed, take it back and wait for him to strike it down with new viruses, push the responsibilities back to me again and the cycle repeats. Endlessly.

Now that I'm using my own laptop EVERYDAY, I told him that he can have the computer to him. I don't care for it even though I paid half of it because you know what? The school taught me about time relationship. I'll just treat those investments as errr... depreciations. Yes. That's the word.

So what happened? He couldn't access the internet because he infected it with yet new viruses and causes same old problems that I've got so tired of fixing. In fact the last time I cleared up the computer was just a few days before we moved. So that's like. 2 weeks? Or is it 1. Pretty fast, isn't it?

Now he's always asking to use my lappie saying it's for 'urgent use'. Yeah right, urgent use on msn, friendster and hotmail? I told him to send it for repairs and guess what?

"I'm too busy. Busy drinking, busy smoking, busy sleeping and busy doing shit thing at home when he's not in the army. I'm sure 2 hours aint too much, especially when you're just sending it down and picks it up another day.

It just irks me non-stop that he is not willing to do anything about it when he needs it and make it sound like I'm obliged to do it. Come on people, wake up!

You know how some people who do nothing in class but whines about the grades all day and praise themselves when they got A for crapping?

Are you really so proud of yourselves.. people? And thats the time the word vomit wanna comes on again. I wish that for the next 3 weeks he can finally wakes up to his senses or he can jolly well whines to himself and get my kind lectures when I'm home. I'm so not keen to help someone like this la. WTF.

Pardon me for this unforgiving act/thought. Sigh!

Anyway, the thing that triggered this off today is that he wanna borrow the lappie to do something urgent AGAIN. Like 'URGENT'. So what happened the next moment i took back my lappie is..

  • my clock lagged 2 hours (which caused me to run to the tv at 1am to catch the 11pm show and to my disbelief finally realises that the clock is meddled with)
  • my lappie having a new visitor of the trojan to which I have kindly removed a moment ago.

Can anyone just tell me how can any one.. any pigu even ACCIDENTALLY got infected with a virus in just 5mins?

Stupidity has no cure. Really.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA