Friday, August 10, 2007

My national day 2007!

Lack of bloggie updates makes a grumpy charps! :(

Uh.. I haven't been updating for 3days now. Seems like I'm really busy huh? It really seems as if time's never enough for me!

Anyway, I spent the national day shopping for electronics. Got myself a Samsung HD-TV, a JVC DVD system for my room, a Sharps Double Grill & Convection oven together with mom's new fridge. Now she can stuff all her ingredients in and me? The sugary stuffs that made me fat! Woooo~~~ :P

I initially wanted a 19" or 20" tv because of the limited space in my room, but upon looking through the models and the specs, 'we' decided that the 27" is better in terms of its specs (HD, the rest weren't), have a free wall bracket and its only $200 apart! So we got it and my dear tv is sitting on my computer table for the time being, till it is mounted onto the wall with the wall bracket. :D

I set up my DVD system too on my computer table (really, i think i will only set up the comp table after Sep) and now I'm sitting n my bed, typing this as I lie against the wall with my pillow as cushion.

Kinda cool and comfortable, really. Heh!

Mom came in a moment ago and said that my DVD system is bad and 'suggested' that i should set it up in her room instead. Immediately I turned on the volume and pretended that I never listened to anything she just said. She gave me a look of disgust (eeeyerr! look) and sat in my room to watch tv till she was chased out.

That cheek of her to even bring in her durian cake to eat in my room!

So my room's kinda set, just need to get the curtains up, tv up on the wall, books back onto the shelve, clothes into the wardrobe and boxes out of my room.

Weets! And I'm so looking forward to buying new bedspread and quilts tomorrow! Let's hope that i can squeeze out enough time before i go for kidsread tomorrow! :D

 

OUT!

Charps.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA