Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Busy busy busy

I'm moving into the new home by August 1. The timeline is out! 0.0

  • Aug 1: Move in with lorrryy and everything.
  • Aug 1-3: It's painting time! :D
  • Aug 6-7: Shopping for TV/Curtain/Oven and ohhh yes, air-conditionings.
  • August 8: Indonesia Trip

Then we'll find a day to get my study table, my wardrobe and a comfy chair for my back. :D

It's such a rush! The other days that are missing in the timeline (eg: aug 3,4,5) is gonna be me working! :(

I think I'll ask for a break from Aug 10 till I'm back from the vietnam trip in september. At least I can spend some quality time sleeping in my new home and arranging the stuffs.

and somehow, I'm feeling kinda lousy at the moment because of someone's insensitive/lousy comments.

Seriously I think your comments are really uncalled for. So what if I'm gonna be an intern there? So what if I'm gonna start from the scratch there? Do you have to make it sound like say until I am going there to be a cleaner?

CB FUCKER LA. Never flare up doesn't mean people won't dulan ok? And when I say you're being a cold blanket, believe me you're really getting on my nerves. So stop it, don't go on at it.

It's not even funny. Imagine me telling that to you. Can't you be a little sensitive to other's feelings?

I'm not sure if you're gonna be reading this but rest assure that after blogging this out I'm not going to keep it bottled in me as long as you don't repeat this whole thing again.

I really have STM when it comes to many things. :D

Some pictures to spice my boring blog up. They pretty show what I've been doing these two weeks.

Went to catch Harry Potter. Ehh.. this picture taken at AMK Hub cinema entrance. :D

Had my UTs. (See, I very guai one lor. These notes are so ugly I'll deny they're not mine!)

Story-telling session with Junlong's crane. Yea, crane.. not bird bird. :D

My new home floorplan. :D I've just chopped my room! WAKAKAKKAKAAK. :P

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA