Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Enraged.

I don't know if life is good for me at the moment but I kinda wish August can quickly arrive so I can move into my new home.

"It's just a few days away.." I say to myself whenever I am reminded of my hectic lifestyle, as what ahyi has described out to be.

Monday to Friday, things to do in school till 5pm (Wednesday is not my rest-day too. SIGH!) with the occasional throw-in of UTs after school and work on Friday night (6-10pm), full day for Sat and Sun from 12-9 (sometimes from 11 to 10 also.)

And I have people giving me shit work in school and for the agent who screwed things up, he is so gonna get it from me tomorrow. Fucker, I never say anything doesn't mean you can twist the words around.

Do you really think I am below you when it comes to IQ? I am no fucking retard, asshole.

Just because I'm trying to be this nice person who smiles all day long and prevents the devil in me who screams/shouts/yell and doesn't pull a punch from taking over doesn't mean it can't take over.

Right now, I really wish to think that I am still this nice charmaine but the rage in me is burning me up.

I will see how it goes tomorrow. Better give me a good answer. Chibai bastard.

 

OUT!

Charps.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA