Monday, July 09, 2007

天黑黑Quiz

RULES:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that title of that song down no matter how silly it sounds!


Q: If someone says ''is this okay?'', you say?
A: Twins - Si Xing Bu Gai
Having me si xing bu gai is eh.. not so ok.


Q: What would best describe your personality?
A: Ai Dao Ti
Love it all or don't love at all.

Q: What do you like in a guy/girl?
A: Sun Yan Zi - Liao Jie must understand each other..


Q: How do you feel today?
A: S.H.E : Hao Xin Qing
Smiling all day, hyper to the max according to people. :D


Q: What is your life's purpose?
A: S.H.E - Always on my mind. I guess it's not sorted out yet.. but im thinking it really..


Q: Your motto?
A: 张峰奇 - Zhi Fei Ji (Paper Aeroplane)
leave loneliness behind?


Q: What do your friends think of you?
A: Lee hom & Su Yong Kang - Zuo You Wei Nan
See la, i always stuck in middle. I'm the middleman! So right for kris's sake. LOL!


Q: What do you think of your parents?
A: S.H.E: Xie Xie Ni De Wen Rou (Well, I got touched sometimes. :D)


Q: What do you think about very often?
A: Hou Xiang Ting - Ai Mei
The aimei here not that kind of aimei hor. Go checkout the lyrics la!!! =.= (sudden bad omen of having this song in mp3.)


Q: What do you think of your besties?
A: Zhi Dui Ni You Gan Jue (I love them to the max and they're the one of a kind in this universe BABY!!!)


Q: What do you think of the person you like/love?
A: Ni Zui Zhen Gui
of course is someone precious to me la. Walaooooo. :P


Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A: Sun Yan Zi - Di Yi Tian
Don't know. But be happy and contented, as long as I lived to the max! :D


Q:What do you think when you see the person you like/love?
A: Gary Chao - Superman
I am superwoman la!!!!! Ok whatever. I'm a heroine! :D

 

Q:What do your parents think of you?
A: JJ LIn - Yuan Lai
They think I'm the ong-lai. :(


Q: What will you dance to at your wedding?
A: Wo Hui Hao Hao Guo
Married liao.. hao hao guo.. of course! :D


Q:What will they play at your funeral?
A: S.H.E - Ai wo de zi ge
So people who's there have the zi ge to love me.. That's pretty nice!

Q: What is your hobby/interest?
A: Xu Mei Jing - Cheng Li De Yue Guang (Says it all. Staring at the stars in the sky. That's true..)

Q: What is your biggest fear?
A: S.H.E - Ti Wo Ai Ni. (Who wants to be out of love you tell me... but biggest fear? I don't know!)


Q: What do you think of your friends?
A: One Last
Either they last or they are the extinct breed that I think/prefer to think that our friendship will last a lifetime! either one also good news. :D


Q: What song will be the subject when you repost?
A: Karen Mok - Ying Tian

Walao. Dark sky liao!

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA