Saturday, July 07, 2007

A Christian Now.

I didn't attend lesson today because I overslept. Nevertheless, I went to school because I wanted to borrow some books and Qiuyun is supposed to study with me.. but somehow. just somehow we ended up chatting and eating and zuo-ing bo!

Then she received a call from her friend Joel(not the dragon-boater in our class) and he came over to join us.

Concidentally, he is going bedok and I took 168 with him. We spoke about me converting to christianity and he thought maybe I could go with him to his cell worshipping session. We got there, we sang we prayed and then I am a member of the big family now!

There's alot of concidence involve which I think maybe its a sign or something but I'm not going too deep into it here. My purpose in writing this entry is to tell my friends that no matter whats my religion, my race or background. I'm still charmaine. I won't become an entirely different person just because I am a christian now. I will only become a better person than I am now.

I got blessings from friends (new found or not) when they knew of my conversion. Someone sound hysterical over the phone when she's on outspeaker.. hahahah

However I also got negative feedbacks from friend who condemned the religion. I'm not saying that my religion is all almighty or anything but you cannot judge everything based on something alone. Let alone something that you do not know the real meaning of. It's pretty unfair.. isn't it?

As much as I felt like lashing out at my friend just now, I didn't. Instead, I continued to repeat for the upteen times that its up to individuals what they thought of something.

I was once in the same shoe.. being all anti about certain things that are in the religion. Then I realized its not as hardcore as we knew it to be. Because we didn't find out more, we condemned it. So it changed my views.

Also, I'd just like to say that.. I do have reasons for believing in christ. It is not up to you to comment if I should believe anot, because you do not have my experience. May sound harsh, but how true can it be..

There's always something we want to do and learn from something. My mom learnt about being benevolence (though not to me.. sigh!) from being a follower of the buddhism while I can become a better person in future with me being a follower of christ.

Thats all I wanna say! Goodnight! :P

 

OUT!

Charps.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA