Thursday, June 28, 2007

The not so normal day today. :)

Today is my most abnormal day.

I wore slippers to school (the girly kind), changed my jean and cut my hair. I looked girly! and my dear jing say its weird while mm kept disturbing me!

QY said its better for me to have short fringes and i think she has the making of a hairstylist since she have several cool insights.. perhaps next time we'll see her entering competitions to vie for the best stylist award! :D

Anyway today a visit to the fortune teller is one of the update here too. Apparently E seems to be in the prediction! And he called me just before I reached the shop and I was in a fluster and cancelled his call.

The lady prompted me 3 times before I finally stopped my "hai hao-ing" and go "yeah" at things she said about E.

I don't think I'd like to go deep into it here though the lady was pretty true about me having little or no affinity with my parent, siblings and that I was sent away to grow up in another home rather than of my own.

She encouraged me to join professions like the arts and something  dynamic because I can't stand sitting around and said that I have high level of understanding, analyse and the power to create (invent).

weets.. she also mentioned me being expressive, having talents in the arts (definitely not drawing), great learning abilities and that I am gonna be a very good defense lawyer if I ever become one (which concidentally turns out to be one of my ambition).

I like the one she said about me not bullying others (as in negatively) and not allowing people to bully me as well (show them my true colors when they overcross their borders.) Hah!

 

From the superstitious,

Charps!

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA