Saturday, June 23, 2007

Gift to Myself :)

Finally finished work at for today. The day passed quicker today as compared to last week which i must say is due to me having a new colleague (for a day, since im rotating location.) and she's a talkative fellow like me.

I think we hit it off rather well and really, it spices my day up when i work with her but its a pity, since we can only be colleague for a day. :(

Anyway I've been of getting a new mp3 player since Dec 2005 (1 year, 6 months) ago since my old 'pager' mp3 player died on me. The software doesn't work anymore and since it's a 2003 piece, you guessed it. It's 128mb only. -.-

Thus when I saw the new Creative Zen Stone Plus coming out, my heart itches and I ran over to the creative shop to get it today.

With 2gb of space, armband, keychain pouch and skin it's all for $139. I contemplated getting other models but I didn't need that much of space (since i already have a 100GB HDD) and my budget is pretty low, somewhere below $150.

To sidetrack a little, I realized that I always find myself buying myself 'gift' everytime my birthday is near.

Except for last year, I'd either reward myself with a new gadget or something. I got myself a camera (which I since sold away since I've got my hp) and well.. others. Heh. :D

So this shall be my 'gift' to myself for this year, to which I consider cheaper than what I have spent before. I wonder where did all those money came from. =.=

I'll probably post up a picture of it after im done loading music and all into it! :D

 

OUT!

Charps.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA