Sunday, June 17, 2007

I bo lui makan kfc liao la! :(

Feeling damn bored so I played this. Ride a bike like a roller coaster. I think my scores kinda bad, like 40mins to level 40 (is 2 sets of 20 levels lor.)

so average out 1 min/level. heh!

Today's first day at work was boring. Really boring like I'm literally standing like a statue or I'm on the rocking bench resting my leg with Liwei (my new friend from thailand who is working part time for a oral health product and currently studying in NUS)

Oh.. me ar? Not selling oral health products. :D I'm selling something that is hard you call it metallic strong and something you must insert into before it can work. (people, think straight!!)

*hint: guys are better in operating this product.**

BTW, I'm collecting my lenses this coming monday after school and well, I'm gonna try it on!

Geez. :S

On a totally different note, halfway while I'm working just now mom gave me a call and told me she's probably being stalked.

.

.

.

Actually I think the fat pigu stalked us for sometime leh. That one across the block whose kitchen view is visible from our kitchen view as well.

I used to see that pigu looking into our kitchen and keep starring back at him because he's such a nosey pigu and I hate it when people intrude my privacy.

I complained to mom but it doesnt seems to work so what I did is pretend to be chopping something real hard whenever he looks over and hold the butcher knife up to look at him..

errr. yeah. so it kinda ended somehow.

BUT!

Today he apparently took a picture or filmed my mom with his camera. What the.....!!! He took pictures of mom cooking, going into the washroom (not what happened in the washroom) and mom doing laundry with the washing machine.

Everytime my mom turns, he's there with his freakin' camera. He also has the blardy cheek to hide when mom took out her handphone.

I shall stay home tomorrow and hold my butcher knife up high. I shall also prepare my camera for any quick snap so I can probably sue his ass off for 'bringing me a sense of fear and anxiety which stresses me out alot..' kekekek. I mean come on, these are the reasons the Pay Adjustment Party likes to give what. I think what they do must be right so I learn. :D

Pay Adjustment Party: I increase pay because must be more motivated! Then can help more people!!

I increase this and that ahhh..  all for the good of you people!

Me: I slap your pigu ar..

Pay Adjustment Party: Why?!

Me: Because I "LOVE" YOU!!!

...

I'm being pretty annoying recently. Especially with all the jacked price and lame excuses given. Sorry hor, but i think at least 70% of us are suffering because of that.

Last time I want eat KFC meal just go in and order leh..

Now.

Me: Huh.. I buy liao later.. later my dinner how?

Devil: Eat somemore la! Dont worry about money!

Me: But.. electricity increase, ntuc budget items increase price and hor.. I think kfc will also leh. See mac ar, student meal used to be at $3.95 right! Now is $4.35 or something! And hor, my favourite curry noodles also increase by 20cents.. chicken mcnuggets.. and just think of my transport fees! :(

Kao eh.. and this is why you see me so hardworking for.. and well. oh wait. I think I know why we should be thankful. They are motivating us also! They are motivated by increment of pay that can feed 500 of my clones KFC family feast (or more) and try to motivate us by making lazy ass like me work!

So together we strives for a better tomorrow!

and I'll be a better person!

And because of that the moment i get my card to throw into the box box when im 21 im giving to the minority! I hope beats the majority and we can have a revolution!

I don't think it can be any worst than now and it'll be cool to tell my grandchildren that "oei, ah ma last time took part in xxx revolution one leh. I vote one you know!? Thats why you got food to eat ah!!!" like an lao ah ma.

I'm sorry to be digressing too much! :P Just needed an outlet to let steam off.. and yeah I hope I censored enough. You all don't have to know who I'm talking about, just know that it sucks and well. gonna continue to sucks! :S

 

**On a 14242742856th note, I think I will have KFC 2pc for lunch next saturday. I think I am becoming a 2nd sibeh sian leh. Walao. KFC-siao. Maybe my name should be.. Sibeh KFC. So no one can fight no.1 KFC fans de title with me now.**

 

OUT!

Charps!

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA