Tuesday, June 12, 2007

UPDATED: CS, This is for YOU!

**See updates in red below**

You know, today I had one of my another random entry up here. A funny picture until I saw this and I thought.

"Heck! I MUST DEDICATE THIS TO CHUN SANG!!!"

CS, you're damn honoured I tell you. Go thank your papa and mama. Watch the space below! :D

EMO!! EMO!!! EMO!!!  LOL!!! *roll on the floor laughing substituting face of kitten with CS's*

Hmmm. Maybe I should do some photoshop. To be updated! :X

 

OUT!

Charps.

 

**Update: I give up. I played around with CS picture in adobe and figured "shit, how does it goes into matching with the cat body!?" and yes, I'm lousy at it.

 I'm only good at editing pictures from fully-covered to tattered and torn..

(using slicing tool) and my friends all go "woo.. pervert" when I marvels at the technology and they think I'm perverted. Sigh!

Oh,  did I mention I gave up!?** :D

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA