Thursday, June 07, 2007

Passing by: Updates

My update on this blog is getting less frequent as day goes by, but i'll try to maintain it. You know, noisy assholes who goes around telling the whole world about your blog and then whatever is written here just gets spread around like a bad virus.

You know who im referring to, the one who has a big mouth. (im not sure if you know you shoots your mouth off without using your brain.)

Anyway, mom will be off to malaysia for one week and hooray! I can eh, wreak havoc at home. :D

I'm not sure if bro gonna be home because if he do.. my plan gonna be ruined! :X

It's not the first time im guarding the house alone and im not really scared or anything. just gonna leave my lights on if there's no one home. But the house will feel really empty though.. without the naggings of the mom! :(

I haven't been reading up lately and there's nothing to do online. I'm contemplating getting a book but I haven't set my mind on any yet..

Because all im thinking right now is to watch SHREK!

Because all im thinking right now is to watch ZODIAC!

and watch PIRATES OF CARRIBEAN - AT WORLD'S END again!

See? They're the reasons why..

oh! I better get my ass to doing work tooo.. -.-

 

OUT!

Charps.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA