Saturday, May 26, 2007

Day 1 @ SLS

I had work today at SLS as a promoter for a particular product. I was to be stationed at this particular shop selling this particular product.

I was so bored today, from head to toes to pigu. Just know that I was very bored! I started work at 11 and by 12pm, I've already texted my friends to tell them how boring it is. SLS has literally no customer at that timing I tell ya.

I walked in and out of the shop, going up to people to talk to them about my product and that hurts my calves alot because I couldn't sit till I go for my breaktime or till work is over! But work is fun, well.. kinda fun.

When I started work, the in-charge at the shop told me not to speak to another promoter who is doing promoting for another product(another company). He says she talks too much crap and well. I guess she really did. Telling me about her hair her boyfriend when I was trying to fight back my boredom and tears of sleepiness.

There was another girl promoting LCD screens and she's 17 and funny. We took turn asking each other stupid questions and that kind of put time faster through the mill! A pity though, I would have to fight the boredom myself tomorrow with Ms Crappy because the Ms LCD is not working tomorrow.

I thought SLS would have at least some geeky handsome nerd for me to ogle at, but im plain wrong. Either so or they come in pairs with their cute-looking gfs who would stare at the products with the look of horror on their face while the boyfriends ask about the specifications.

I wonder if all those geeky terms were too much for them to take? Hahah!

Anyway I am so tired out now that I'm sleeping at 10.30pm. I think Charps has been a good girl lately, sleeping before 12 each night! Probably because I haven't recovered yet, but my mom's pretty happy with the improvment as well. :D

 

OUT!

Charps.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA